At the top of the HTML diff report, you will see menu items that enable you to navigate through the report.
Figure 1. Menu Items for the diff Report
- Click the # button to display line numbers in the report.
- Click Previous and Next to go to the previous or next difference in the report.
- The Show drop-down list provides display customization options for you to select.
Figure 2. Show Button Options
- The Filter button drop-down list provides content filtering options, such as Components, Connectivity, Parameters and/or Addressing. Click Advanced for additional filtering options.
Figure 3. Filter Button Options
Figure 4. Advanced Filter Button Options
The differences are presented in a “collapsed” view in the report.
- You can expand all the items by clicking Expand All.
- Likewise, clicking Collapse All collapses all the differences.
- To expand only the items that differ, click Expand Diffs.