- Double-click the AXI Interconnect core to open the Re-Customize IP dialog
box, as shown in the following figure:
- From the Top Level Settings Tab, for the Number of Master Interfaces field, select 5 from the drop down menu.
- Leave all the remaining options set to their default values, and click
The Vivado IP integrator re-customizes the AXI Interconnect, changing the number of master interfaces to five, and adding the necessary clock and reset pins to support these new master interfaces, as shown in the following figure:
- Connect all the new clocks to the
ACLKport, and the new resets to the
Now you can connect the five slave IP cores to the AXI Interconnect.
- Connect the
S_AXIinterface of the AXI BRAM Controller to
M00_AXIinterface of the AXI Interconnect.
- Connect the
s_axi_aresetnpins of the AXI BRAM Controller to the
ARESETNports. The following figure shows these connections.
- Using the same steps, connect the remaining slave IP cores in the design to
the AXI Interconnect.Tip: The order of connections between the
S_AXIinterface pins on the IP slaves and the
M_AXIinterface pins on the AXI Interconnect does not matter.
- Click Regenerate Layout on the menu
at the top of the banner.
The IP integrator design canvas should look similar to what shows in the figure below.
At this point, you should save the IP integrator subsystem design.
- Click the command from the main menu.