Xilinx® Documentation Navigator provides access to Xilinx documents, videos, and support resources, which you can filter and search to find information. To open the Xilinx
Documentation Navigator (DocNav):
• From the Vivado® IDE, select Help > Documentation and Tutorials .
• On Windows, select Start > All Programs > Xilinx Design Tools > DocNav .
• At the Linux command prompt, enter docnav .
Xilinx Design Hubs provide links to documentation organized by design tasks and other topics,
which you can use to learn key concepts and address frequently asked questions. To access the
• In the Xilinx Documentation Navigator, click the Design Hubs View tab.
• On the Xilinx website, see the Design Hubs page.
Note: For more information on Documentation Navigator, see the Documentation Navigator page o the Xilinx website.