1. In the main Vivado Design Suite toolbar select File > Export > Export Hardware .
2. Click Next in the Export Hardware Platform window.
3. Select Pre-synthesis output and then click Next in Output window.
4. Leave the XSA file name and location default values and click Next in Files window.
5. Click Finish in Exporting Hardware Platform window.
6. In the main Vivado Design Suite toolbar select Tools -> Launch Vitis IDE .
7. If Vitis IDE Launcher window opens then in the Workspace provide appropriate working directory to create Vitis workspace and click Launch .
8. In the Welcome tab click Create Platform Project under Project column. If no Welcome tab is present then in the main toolbar click File -> New -> Platform Project .
9. Type in ZCU102 XAPP1333 as Platform project name in Create new platform window and click Next .
10. In Hardware Specification section of Platform window click Browse to search the XSA file location.
11. In Create Platform from XSA window navigate to location that was provided in step 3, select the previously experted XSA file and click Open . Back in Hardware Specification section of Platform window the file should appear in the XSA File selection.
12. Leave other settings with default values, and then click Finish . After importing the hardware, you should see a project named ZCU102_XAPP1333 that was automatically created based upon the ZCU102 evaluation board. The platform is marked out-of-date because the software components are not yet built by Vitis.
13. To build the platform in Vitis Select the ZCU102 XAPP1333 platform in the explorer view on the upper, left side and in the main toolbar click Project -> Build Project .