The hardware and software requirements for the reference systems are as follows:
• ZCU102 Evaluation Board
• AC power adapter (12 VDC)
• USB type-A to USB mini-B cable x2
• Optional Platform JTAG hardware and associated cables
• Secure Digital (SD) card formatted using the FAT file system
• Xilinx Vitis™ Development Environment (Vitis IDE) 2021.2
• Required design files, which can be downloaded here .
IMPORTANT: Programming any of the eFUSE settings noted in Table 12-13 in Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC: Technical Reference (UG1085) [Ref 2] precludes Xilinx test access. Consequently, Xilinx may not accept return material authorization (RMA) request .